Thank you for allowing Treasure Valley Nasal & Sinus Center, PLLC to provide your nasal and sinus medical care. We are committed to providing you with the best care possible in an environment that is honest and straightforward. Our financial policy is different from many clinics, so we ask that you read it thoroughly before your visit. Treasure Valley Nasal & Sinus Center, PLLC employs dedicated staff to answer any questions you may have about our policy.
What to bring to your first visit:
- We will need you to complete the online portal by clicking on the email link that will be sent to you with portal activation information. Once logged in, in the upper left-hand corner click “MyHealth”. This will open a new screen that will have tabs down your left-hand side. Click each tab and enter the information. Click save at the bottom of each page when finished filling out. This will directly import into our system and be your new patient paperwork. If you are having troubles logging in, please call our office at 208-593-4484 opt 1.
- Insurance Card(s)
- Government Issued Photo ID
Please bring your current insurance card with you to EACH visit. You will be asked to pay your co-pay at each visit. On follow-up visits you will be asked to verify all demographic and insurance information so that our records remain up to date.
We provide a self-pay discount of 50% and collect payments at time of service. Our staff can assist you with a payment plan and determine the amount you are required to pay.
What should I expect from my first appointment?
You can expect the following from your appointment:
- Your first appointment will be longer than subsequent appointments. This allows Dr. Peter Killian to obtain medical history related to your ENT nasal and sinus discomfort, perform an examination, and thoroughly address your ENT questions and concerns.
- In your first visit, Dr. Killian will also provide you with a treatment plan to resolve your ENT, nasal and sinus symptoms.
- Dr. Killian does an Endoscopy with every new patient as well as with each follow-up visit.
Forms of Payment:
Treasure Valley Nasal & Sinus Center, PLLC accepts all major credit cards, personal checks, and cash.
Treasure Valley Nasal & Sinus Center, PLLC staff is here to assist you. If a payment plan can be established, it must be pre-approved. There may be a minimum amount that must be paid at the time of your medical service.
Pathology or Lab Services:
Our charges do not include the charge for specimens that require processing and evaluation by an outside laboratory. These outside providers, who may or may not participate with your insurance plan, will directly handle billing for these services. We will forward your insurance information on your behalf to these service providers. It is your responsibility to provide accurate and up to date insurance information.
Office visits are billed separate from procedures or surgeries. Nasal endoscopic exams are considered a surgery. Surgeries provided on the same day as an office visit will appear separately on your bill and have a separate fee.
Return Check Fees:
Any returned check or electronic payment that a bank cannot process and credit to the patient’s or guarantor’s account may result in a fee being charged to Treasure Valley Nasal & Sinus Center, PLLC. Such fees will be posted by Treasure Valley Nasal & Sinus Center, PLLC to the patient’s or guarantor’s account.